Register now for our webinar.
Hearing Aid Management Made Easy
This webinar is designed to help both clinicians and front-of-house staff manage hearing aid related hardware issues. It will include helpful “tips and tricks” on how to diagnose and solve the most common hearing aid problems. In addition, it will provide useful information on hearing aid maintenance so clients can maximise the longevity of their hearing aids and protect this important investment.
Our technical support team leader, Alex Michie, will address a range of topics including:
- Troubleshooting common hearing aid problems (including BTE, RIC and custom)
- How to quickly and easily solve many hearing aid problems in the clinic (without needing to send the hearing aids to Sivantos)
- Trouble-shooting accessories (including charging and connectivity)
- Preventative care and maintenance (including cleaning and drying)
Webinar Session Details
- Tuesday 4th September 2018
- 12:30pm AEST
- 2:30pm NZT
- Approximately 60 minutes duration
- Presented by Alex Michie (Technical Support Team Leader)