The industry’s most advanced remote control app.
myControl App acts as a relay-less remote control for quick and easy adjustments and personalization. It is the only app to offer 360o microphone steering. Users can adjust program and volume, system sounds, power on delay, low battery interval, and flight mode.
Our industry-leading app also relays smartphone motion sensor data to deliver the best possible hearing while the user is on the move, ensuring their relaxation and safety whatever comes their way.
Similiar to a fitness tracker, the myControl App helps wearers to look after their hearing health by displaying noise exposure and voice activity, which are health indicators.
In addition, the unique Signia TeleLink acoustic connectivity system allows users to benefit from the myControl App when other wireless system cannot be used, for example during flight mode.
Download myControl App
Android smartphone compatibility
Functionality was tested and works best with the following devices:
• Google Nexus 6P (Android 7.1.1 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S8 – SM-G950F (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S8 (USA) – SM-G950U (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S7 – SM-G930F (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S7 (USA) – SM-G930V (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – SM-G935F (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S6 – SM-920I (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge – SM-G925F (Android 7.0 or higher)
New phones may be added to this list.
myControl App FAQs
Where can I find the myControl App?
The myControl App is freely downloadable in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store of all compatible Apple devices.
With which iOS devices is the myControl App compatible?
The myControl App is compatible with iOS devices.The list of compatible iOS devices you will find here
With which Android devices is the myControl App compatible?
The myControl App is compatible with Android devices.The list of the compatible Android devices is at the bottom of the myControl page.
What kind of adjustments can I make by using the myControl App?
Using the myControl App, you can:
- change the hearing program and microphone volume level;
- adjust the sound balance (basses and trebles);
- adjust the Tinnitus therapy signal (if available);
- set the directionality manually by using the Spatial Configurator;
- activate Hearing Aid Airplane Mode when you are on the plane so that you can still use the remote control capabilities of the App;
- activate various system sounds (program change, spatial configurator span, volume change, low battery etc.);
- set the low battery interval indicating when the App should signalize you that the battery level is low; and
- monitor your sound exposure and wearing time.
As a result, the myControl App gives you a wide variety of individual adjustment options according to your personal preferences.
How do my hearing aids access to motion sensor information provided by my smartphone?
After you pair your Bluetooth hearing aids with your smartphone and start the myControl App afterwards, you should grant access to:
- the location information and
- motion & fitness activity information
coming from your smartphone.
In order to get these permission requests, the location services (Settings>>Privacy>>Location services) and fitness tracking (Settings>>Privacy>>Motion&Fitness>>Fitness Tracking) should be activated on your iPhone.
By granting this access for the myControl App and your Bluetooth hearing aids, movement is added to the classification and spatial awareness will be reinforced. This will improve the hearing quality and comfort of the wearer in movement.
What is the main benefit of “Voice Activity Tracking” available in the myControl App?
Using this function, the wearer can monitor the improvement on his/her communication/speech activity while using the Signia Nx hearing aids.