Register now for our webinar.
Signia's Appsolutely Awesome Apps
How Smartphone Apps are unlocking the full potential of hearing aids
Before you enjoy a cup of coffee each morning, chances are you’ve already interacted with a mobile app, maybe checked your agenda for the day, logged your fitness routine or even just checked the weather.
Mobile phones are increasingly becoming part of most people’s daily lives. As result of this, over the last five years we have seen an explosion in smartphone applications with people spending an average of 30 hours per month interacting with them. This is no different for hearing aids. Hearing aids now offer a range of Apps to improve management as well as providing access to enhanced features and functionality.
In this webinar you will learn about the current Signia range of smartphone apps and how they can be used to benefit your clients.
The Webinar will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Signia’s app range – functionality and benefits
- Compatibility with different phone manufacturers
- Installation Process and Screen Navigation
- Trouble-shooting common issues
Webinar Session Details
- Tuesday 5th March 2019
- QLD: 11:30am
- NSW/VIC/TAS: 12:30pm
- SA/NT: 12:00
- WA: 9:30am
- NZ: 2:30pm
- Approximately 60 minutes duration
- Presented by Alex Michie (Technical Support Team Leader)