Register below for our webinar.
To provide participants with a sound understanding of the latest developments in hearing aid technology, features and software, and how these developments can be optimised to provide the most benefit to hearing aid wearers.
The session will include:
- An overview of rechargeable hearing aid technology and the benefits to clients
- Understanding of the role of Bluetooth in hearing aids and how it can extend the capability of the hearing solution for clients.
- Advanced training on the new Connexx 9 fitting software to achieve the best outcomes for clients
The learning objectives of the webinar:
- To understand the benefits of the latest generation of rechargeable and connectivity technologies
- To confidently recommend and set-up these technologies to meet the needs of clients
Learn about the latest developments and how to optimise the technology and features to provide the best posssible fitting results for your clients.
In recent years we have seen an increase in the popularity of rechargeable batteries in Hearing Aids. This webinar topic with highlight the pros and cons of current rechargeable technology and look to the future for what we can expect in this field.
- The power of hearing aids – different battery types and the advantages of Lithium-ion.
- New product introduction – Bluetooth at the low end, Styletto Connect.
- Signia portfolio overview – A solution for every need.
In recent times, advances in wireless connectivity have led to changes in how we use technology to communicate and interact. Within our field, hearing aids have also seen benefits from this connectivity. For those with hearing loss, today’s hearing aids can open a doorway to phone, media and audio streaming resulting in greater convenience and an enhanced ability to communicate.
However, mismanagement of this technology and devices by both client and clinician can result in dissatisfaction. Further, it is important to understand the positives and negatives of currently available Bluetooth protocols. In this workshop topic we will look to provide tools to ensure positive outcomes.
- Extending the capability of hearing solutions with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Can your client manage Bluetooth? An open forum on best practice.
- Suggested fitting procedures and current funding options.
As a clinician, our ability to provide the best possible outcomes for our Clients is very reliant on not only what functionality and flexibility the hearing aid and its software provides, but also heavily on the clinician’s knowledge and skills in programming the hearing aids. This webinar topic will look at increasing understanding on best practise for optimal fitting outcomes.
- Introducing Connexx 9
- Hands-on review of new features and functions.
- Recommended fitting workflow for optimal results.
Tuesday, 30th April 2019
Session 1 – 10:30am AEST (12:30pm NZT)
Session 2 – 12:30pm AEST (2:30pm NZT)